Managed I.T. for the Modern Business
November 10th, 2021 by admin
It used to be that ‘managed I.T. services’ meant some call center offshore with people you didn’t know and who didn’t understand your business. Well not today. Now, we work one-on-one with our business clients to tailor unique managed services solutions that help them work smarter, not harder. Our service desk support team is based right here in Jacksonville, FL and we have verified their experience and expertise to ensure that when you call – they have the answers you need.
Our Service Desk Support covers all the following services for one low flat rate per month per device:
- 24/7/365 Device Monitoring (Firewall Switches, Access Points, Desktops and Laptops)
- Advanced Endpoint Protection (Webroot SecureAnywhere)
- Microsoft Management
- Third-Party Patch Management (Adobe, Java, Apple, Mozilla)
- PC/Laptop Health Screening
- Device Support and Problem Resolution
- Application Management
- Asset Management
- Third-Party Technology Vendor Management
- Does Not Include On-Site Technical Suppor
ICX operates a US-Based remote Service Desk Support center that is staffed 5 days a week from 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM EST. We do not outsource support. All support is handled from our Jacksonville, FL Network Operation Center by trained professionals.
- Experienced, polite technical staff
- Flat rate pricing (per site, per user or per device)
- Real time alerts via email
- Network/Device Monitoring
Along with the service desk team, partnering with ICX Managed Services means you get our expert network engineers to help you create the right setup for the demands of your business and its customers. We offer a variety of cloud and security solutions as well as Office 365 administration to take the headaches out of using those high-efficiency collaborative workflow tools. We also offer disaster recovery and business continuity service to make sure that when you experience an outage, it isn’t a ‘lights out’ situation that causes data loss and customer disturbances. Furthermore, we handle your infrastructure and compliance assessments for your industry to make sure you are compliant across the board. No matter what level of service and support you need, ICX is ready to dig in to help you create an I.T. plan that includes the right tools and services for your growing business. Explore the possibilities now by requesting a free I.T. assessment.
Posted in: IT, Managed IT Services, Solutions