September 4th, 2019 by admin
We have partnered with businesses since 2010 and one thing has stood out to us over the years is that replacing, updating, and managing computers for a business is tough, expensive, and time-consuming. That is why we have created a brand-new way to simplify how you procure, maintain, and replace computers, network infrastructure hardware and peripherals for your employees! With this set-it-and- forget-it program, ICX Managed Services will provide enterprise quality hardware, software, licensing, manufacturer extended on-site warranty, 48-hour replacement of failed devices, and ecofriendly decommissioning of end-of-life equipment for one low flat rate per month per device. A new ecommerce site is coming soon and we will offer a variety of devices to meet your needs. You will be able to just shop for what you like, add it to your cart, and we will do the rest!
- Avoid tedious maintenance of hardware, software, security, and licensing
- Enjoy fast, efficient, standardized, secure hardware without the hassle of maintenance
- For the life of the term, any defective or failed device will be replaced within 48-hours
- Boost your productivity and reduce downtime with the included expert support team to diagnose and repair problems as they occur with our option to bundle in additional support services.
Unlike a traditional lease agreement that must be capitalized, and depreciation taken at tax time, your monthly cost is a straight operating expense. So you can enjoy the business write-off and avoid the hassle.
- Manufacturer Extended Warranty Included
- Free imaging service for the equipment and replacement in the event of hardware failure
- Option to bundle-in peripheral hardware to complete your setup
- No trade-up or buy-out options. You’re not obligated to purchase obsolete hardware
- Automatic monthly ACH or credit card payments with no transaction fees
- No need to deal with supplier manufacturer warranty claims, we handle it all!
So, the next time you need to upgrade your office’s equipment, consider the convenience and cost- savings of using our Technology as a Service program instead of paying thousands of dollars upfront on new equipment! Here is a comparison chart that shows the superior value of the TaaS program compared to purchasing a new device.
And, our partner Lenovo just made some stellar improvements to their built-in security features. The ThinkPad series received five new models, including the X390, X390 Yoga, T490s, T490, and T590, with prices starting at $999 at the low end and $1,359 for more premium models. All of them come with ThinkShuttter physical camera shutters that let you cover the webcam after you’re done using it. Lenovo also changed muting to be done at a hardware level, meaning it stays muted for as long as you need it to. The Match-in-Chip fingerprint reader, meanwhile, ensures that the fingerprint data never leaves the chip. And one other security feature is the ThinkPad PrivacyGuard, which uses infrared cameras to display an alert on the screen every time someone sneaks behind you. Lenovo also overhauled the BIOS of the ThinkPad line and added a bunch of security features to it. Furthermore, the BIOS supports a Secure Wipe feature that can erase the contents of the SSD securely. Also noteworthy is the self-healing feature of the new BIOS, which would let you revert to a BIOS backup that’s safe in case of cyber-attacks that strike at the BIOS level.
Ready to start shopping for new devices through the TaaS program? We thought so! Email TaaS@icxmsp now or call 904-208-2195.