September 8th, 2021 by admin
The data network your business runs on, also known as your network, is the backbone of every business, small and large. It is the pipeline of productivity that drives business success. Your staff needs to access mission-critical information by connecting to a reliable network. Users depend upon shared access to the internet, common secured storage, web-based applications, and cloud infrastructure.
During a network upgrade, our engineers will help with the selection, design, and implementation of many different network technologies. ICX has qualified engineers available to design enterprise-caliber data networks with key deployment strategies that assist our clients in achieving optimal network performance and reliability. Our certified engineers will help design an infrastructure that supports your long-term goals and objectives.
Here's a list of things to look for so you know when it's time for a network upgrade:
- Your apps keep malfunctioning because your infrastructure doesn't work well with modern technology. In this case, you may consider trying server virtualization to minimize downtime and support your apps.
- You are doing so much network maintenance that the downtime is costing money on lost productivity and innovation.
- You have persistent latency issues, especially during business hours or peak periods, that cause frustration and/or downtime for customers and employees.
- Your network equipment may become too dated to get consistent carrier support — which can leave you vulnerable to full operational failures.
- Your network struggles to integrate with other newer technologies.
- Your network is bending under the weight of devices it can no longer support at full capacity. If your business has grown, and you've added multiple new devices to your network, and you are experiencing lag and interruptions, this may be your issue.
If you're experiencing any of these common network failure warning signs, give us a call for a free network evaluation! We may be able to suggest a variety of solutions up to and including a full network upgrade to get you back in business. Request a quote now by submitting our Technology Assessment Survey.
Posted in: Solutions